Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I've moved . . . and a random photo . . .



So, I've moved to Ogden with my friend Michelle.  Details to come because right now I am too tired:)
Oh - I also wanted to post this picture cause it cracked me up:

Haha - I have never seen this man in my life but as I was going through my pictures . . there he is!  I love the randomness!  Now, play along with me and there might be a prize for the comment that can make me laugh the hardest -write the caption that should go under this picture . . .GO!

5 comments:

MC said...

You set a high bar, my sister. So I'll start it off with a lame caption to get the ball rolling (remember to include an accent):

"You like?"

Uno said...

" I said the golden arches...not dis...."


or

"Huny...do i look sexy in front of dis arch?"

Much love

Uno...

emily said...

my mind is blank...i can't think...give me time cuz

Leslie said...

Mia, I found your blog via internet snooping thru corner of chaos... AND and have been laughing on ever post you have!! AWESOME! (You are)! Come over and peek on mine if you want.

OK caption for Mr. Random Stripey-shirt: " Oh, you are wanting swinging hips, huh? Let me sing a little song for g-you

You know my hips don't lie
And I'm starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see baby, this is perfection
Shakira, Shakira!

You like.. You know you like!"

Megan and Nick said...

It's like the new taco bell commercial. You just standing there and then some guy jumps out of nowhere and yells "OHLAY!!" and scares you. All the while you were just enjoying a nice taco bell salad.