Marcos, Marcos, Marcos . . .
Many moons ago on the 26th of the blessed month of December a child was born that brought sunshine, kittens, rainbows, and every other happy thing that can come to one's mind, into the world - that child was . . . . . Jared Leto
Now, I know that you probably thought that I was going to say you and frankly you would fit into the same category that describes our dear friend from "My So Called Life" and your ruggedly handsome twin, but sometimes in life we guess wrong. I do hope, though, that you know that even though Jared Leto might have arrived first, you are number one around these parts and definitely the Cat's Meow! I happen to love you for many reasons -
- your hatred of exclamation points and CAPITAL LETTERS
- your seemingly endless way to always be able to eat pizza or cereal
- your childlike obsession for one you called "HoneyNut" (I have to admit I find the odd photos of you always stretching the cat a bit creepy)
- your love of self portraits
- your backwards way of writing and the Sonic the Hedgehog masterpieces that you drew
- your happy dancing nature and much, much more -
that is why I am very Happy to say that I love December 26th and the excitement that one must feel to know that it is THE Marcos Chard's birthday and that you know him. Happy Birthday!!!
Nothing says "Happy Birthday" like a glass of cold milk and a cookie from mom . . .