Saturday, March 22, 2008

Nephews . . .



Alright . . . so, I'm not biased at all but I have to say that I have, for nephews, some of the cutest kids around! Samuel has grown up to be such a little boy, who is happy and fun and full of energy. His little brother Mason is not far behind him with energy, now that he has started to crawl and his sometimes serious face is intense but once you get to know him -he's all smiles! Then we have the newest addition - little Ethan. He is absolutely cute and handsome and when he smiles I would have to say that my heart melts. I am so happy and proud to have these little guys and know that they are truly blessed with the parents they have. . .

1 comment:

Uno said...

Those are some good lookin little kids....What little terrors!

Just wait until they are all running!

Uno...