Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lately -



Leslie took Ethan out for his first ride


while I stayed my safe distance away, horses and I - - -don't mix!




But I think Ethan took to them better than well






and decided to become a cowboy!





We've also been hanging out at concerts






and having the GREATEST time!







Not to mention our many fun evenings together,




enjoying the porch and




playing the bowl game - boo ya!




Samuel can't take the tension:)





One of the best of all, however, was welcoming little Alexander




and seeing Ethan become a big brother:)




Nothing can be better




than a moment like this!






Then we got to help wonderful people celebrate a great wedding day





and try to add what we could through decorations





and flowers.






And lately, I've felt loved by those I love who helped me celebrate






a fun





and crazy Birthday!


No comments: