Sunday, August 24, 2008

"Somewhere in middle America" . . . .

Yeah!!!  The USB camera cord has been found!  I have been waiting for weeks to finally be able to post some pics and now is the time.  It has really been a busy few weeks and some of the best times were had one the Indiana-Tennessee tour 2008 - Here is goes, folks . . . 



This is somewhere in Wyoming in the Budget truck and for some reason I like this pic:)

Now, this is somewhere in Iowa - which I have to say was the most beautiful of all the wonderful states that I drove across.  It was clean and beautiful and I have to say had wonderful rest areas:)  I could for sure see myself living there someday.  Now Illinois most definitely does not look like a place that I would like to live in - sorry to all those Illinois faithful but where we were was really not that great.

Haha - so this is one of my favs!  Here we are at the good ole' Purdue and I made them strike this great pose - I have to say that Marcos looks way too scared:)
 One of my favorite parts of the Purdue campus was this great Aslan water fountain that I have to say looked like just a statue but was really a working water fountain.  It was a wonderful campus and made me feel really Collegiate and happy for Mario and this great opportunity.

1 comment:

MC said...

Definately some creepy shots...

M.