Saturday, August 16, 2008

You are missed . . . .


       Ok.  I get it.  Everyone hates my "And I was thinking" post.  I was waiting to post until I got my new USB cord so that I can post some pictures but I just picked one up today and it doesn't work and I need to return it and keep looking   - - urrrrrrr - - so I will post some trip pictures soon.  Hopefully by monday.  What I really want to say today is - Mario, Wendy and Ethan, you are missed beyond comprehension.  It was a wonderful trip to move Mario and fam across the country with only one draw back . . . .they didn't get to come back with us:).  
     Since I have been back from the mission things at times have been rough but I could always find solace in the company of Mario and Wendy and my spirits were always lifted by the smiles of my litte Ethan.  I have been blessed with a wonderful family.  I am grateful that as siblings growing up my parents taught us the importance of loving one another and staying close and nurturing the friendships that we have with one another.  As our family grew and we were able to welcome Marcela and then Wendy I was more than grateful that I could finally have the sisters that I have always wanted.  That is why letting go of Mario and Wendy if even for a short time is hard.  It's the good hard though, because you know that what they are off doing is important and worthwhile and that bonds of friendship and love are not easily broken.  Mario and I got to spend a last day together and I am soooo grateful for that and the laughter and fun that we shared.  I love you three!!!  I just thought that you should know - you are missed . . . .

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Mia, I did not lose your address and found your blog:) It's cute, blogging is fun, it my new addiction! I am so excited to have you in RS! You are so much fun!!

Wendy said...

I am having a hard time commenting, because I just get sad and and you know how much I hate to cry. So thank you, I love you. Thanks.

Wendy

abby's photo shoppe said...

Mia mia mia,
I LOVED your last post. So don't knock it. Everyone has those moments but only those who are brave can make fun of themselves! I am glad you posted again. I wish we were closer!
Love,
Abba (the dancing queen)