Thursday, October 7, 2010

I wanna show ya a MILLION pictures but 4 will have to do -

It is late. We are leaving for Switzerland in the morning. I have a headache, I am tired. I am also . . . happy - content, fulfilled, gratified and at ease; all thanks to:

I love this women.

We got her an Italian haircut and it looks great - it was an adventure trying to tell the hairdresser what we wanted:) (Inside jokes are lame-o but that is exactly what the dinosaur, Stefan, is.)

Her first gelato!

Ahhh, Titanic will never die . . .


4 comments:

Uno said...

Mia....I love this WOMEN too......Mom...Glad you are alive!

MC said...

MoMMMMMM! Don't marry too many exotic, Julio-Iglesias-look-a-like European men!

Michelle said...

I LOVE your mom too! I am so happy she is there with you for a bit! I love seeing pics and reading your blog :) SO fun! You are awesome Mia! I miss ya! Loves!!

marcos alvin said...

YAYYYYYYY SSUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSAAAAANNNNAAAAAA! It looks like she made it in one piece! Love the new haircut! Have fun you two! :)