Monday, August 30, 2010

Not smart . . .


My desk candy jar at work was empty and it has been for quite some time. Usually it has crap candy - that strawberry wrapped thing, taffy, gold wrapped mystery stuff, atomic fireball, non-descript peppermint circles - you know, the usual - the not tempting usual:) Friday I decided I needed to get something and happened to be in Walmart for lunch and in a weak moment thought I should grab my favorite candy ever - Hershey's Hugs! Big Mistake. Bought the bag Friday afternoon, it's Monday morning and . . . . wait for it . . . . half the jar is now gone. Seriously bad idea - what was I thinking? Why did nobody stop me? I should have bought me a nice giant supply of will power - what aisle is that in? is it by the cleaning supplies or is it hiding in the produce? It's probably sold next to intelligence which I seem to have none of which is why I have come full circle and now I must leave - - - I still have half a jar to go . . .


2 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW Mia, I just got updated on your blog! Cute pics! I love you and your family! You are amazing! Those quotes are in my house too...That's awesome! I can't believe you didn't tell me :) and ps I would have ate the whole jar haha so thats good you only ate half!

marcos alvin said...

"I should have bought me a nice giant supply of will power" haha too funny.
where does all the unwanted candy come from? is there a factory in south dakota that's just not in on the fact that churnin' out this crap candy is bad for business?
how do they get all of their candy in workplaces without anyone actually putting it there?